Green, Cliff: Professional Card Magic
1961 Louis Tannen
Illustrated by Ed Mishell
Hardcover, Cloth bound, 159 pages
Professional
              Card Magic

Comments: Illustrated by Edward F. Mishell, Technical Editor Howard Schwarzman, Cover Photo by Irving Desfor.

Contents (Updated 10/2015):

vii Introduction
xi Preface

14 Johann H. Hofzinser
16 The Double Lift
22 Howard Thurston
24 Topping the Pass
31 James W. Elliot, M.D.
34 The 90% Perfect Change: including the other 10%
37 T. Nelson Downs
39 The Phoenix Aces
46 Max Malini
48 Henry Christ's Fabulous Ace Routine
55 Nate Leipsig
58 Theme and Variations
66 Jean Hugard
68 A Challenge - Special Delivery
72 Dai Vernon
74 Topping the Peek
78 Cardini
80 Prelude to the Sorcerer's Apprentice
89 Jacob Daley, M.D.
92 The Evaporating Aces
99 John Scarne
102 Flight of the Blues
114 Paul LePaul
116 A Technical Refurbishing of the Hugard-Braue Passe Passe Aces
119 Ed Marlo
122 The Interlocked Card Production
131 Bill Simon
134 General Discovery - Cards to the Pockets
141 Charlie Miller
144 Impromptu Cards Across
148 The Impeccable Double
150 The Impeccable Prediction
152 A Vernonesque Quicky
154 Carduplication
158 The Pop Up Change Downs



Previous